Monday 7 April 2014


My first blog challange went pretty well, perhaps if I hadn't declared it in public, I wouldn't have achive it and get used to waking up at 5:30 am. Moreover I still set the alarm clock at this time and I rarely push that awful snooze button


Now it's time for cooking! I like to bustle about in the kitchen, although this phrase is not appropriate for my apartment - we've got only a kitchenette. One person can move there easily if only he/she don't open an oven or washmashine. Maybe it's the reason why I cook so rarely. Kitchen is my father's kingdon and when he finish its either a)dirty (really, so small floor space requires perfect tidiness, otherwise you're left withonly 40 cm work space) or b) it comes dinner time, then washing time and next my father starts to think what to prepare for a supper. 

But like every women, I want to change something for the summer (it means: diets and detox) so I decided that in next 30 day I will prepare a one new recipe everyday. The healthiest and varied I can manage.

For the beggining I made a banana, orange and... baby spinach smoothie! I thought it would taste awful but it was delicious! (you just have to forgot about this strange, greenish colour). If somebody wants to see what I prepare aevery day, it can be found here.




photo credit: H is for Home via photopin cc
Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
Older Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment